Monday, May 17, 2010

Victory...depression...they're all just feelings...so it must be a job for Super-God

So...just a few weeks ago someone suggested to me that I should seriously consider working at McDonald's because I'd actually make more money per hour if I did.  I thought after all these years I would have a thicker skin about the money comment but I found myself looking at my life and wondering what I'd done with it.

I began to feel quite depressed.  My thoughts were draining my energy.  I had to shift my focus.

Shortly after that I remembered that wonderful TEDtalks video by Taylor Mali and watched it  (three times quickly in a row!)


This video is guaranteed to give a teacher that elusive !VICTORY! feeling.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...